On this particular day I made a Cup-O-Noodles.
Quick. Tasty. Filling. Nutritious.
Cup-O-Noodles.
So, when I got to the job, when the sun came up, I looked to see my mostly gone...Cup-O-Worms
Decision making imminent. (Reaction required)
In my mind,
- I quickly recall what I've learned along the way.
- These were once teeny tiny worms that I couldn't see.
- The only difference is that now they're bigger.
- They likely came from and therefore could have eaten ONLY those same noodles I thought I was eating.
- There are many people(s) that are thankful to have the nutrition of worms.
But from my gut, a spontaneous and ungodly vomit, appeared. It wasn't neat, it wasn't nice and it wasn't just the worms. It was everything, everywhere, no holding back.
The Parable of the Worm and the Turn
Against all that knew to be true
Against what I thought I would do
I ashamed to admit, that I vomited.
But even good people do
-namasdave
No comments:
Post a Comment
You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.