Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Roberto Esponja
November 18, 2008

Got up, went to work, came home.
That's always the exciting part of the day.

Emily & Albert came over about 6.30ish and hung out.
Not much talking going on there.

It was the first time I had seen or heard from Albert in about 3 weeks.
I hear he has a cell phone now, but apparently he doesn't want me to have the number.
When last I asked he said he didn't have a working phone.
Still no progress toward getting anything done in the way of medical care for Sofia, as far as I know.

We need to get rid of the beagle, if any one can provide a good home for her, let me know.
She's gotten pretty aggressive towards Dusty, our five million year old Lab.

Well that's about it.
I'm going to go play X box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.