Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ho Ho Horrible

Haven't been here in while.

To be honest I haven't been anywhere except work or in bed for a while, so my apologies.

I've blown a lot of people off, apologies for that as well. It's me, not you. Don't take it personally.

I've not had an easy go of this holiday season and when I've had time I haven't had energy or inspiration to write. That's probably better, because I haven't had much of anything positive I could have said.

I've made my annual Christmas compilation, and although I force myself, hoping something will click, it's really just been depressing to even listen to actually. If you want a copy let me know,

I'm sure I'm being taught something through all of this, what that is though I'm not exactly sure of just yet.

I'll let you know when (or if) I figure it out. Until then your prayers are appreciated.

Thanks
db

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.