Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

HateBook

Please accept this in lieu of the desired  emotionally charged response this article intends to evoke and insert the standard hate and anger disguised as concern here >

Of course it will be made off the cuff and with no further inquiry on the matter due to my confidence that nothing is misrepresented on the Internet that can be summed up in a meme or even a few paragraphs from a single source.

It will also consist of almost recognizable soundbites that I will parrot and claim as my own thinking on the matter.

To round out my commentary, validate my view and confirm my intellect it will be followed by a random irrelevant quote also taken out of context and made by a dead person that I took more time to find on Google than I did to confirm the story I'm commenting on.

You don't have to tell me I'm right because I'm positive that I am. Agreeing will be seen as competing and disagreeing validation of my superiority.

Fuck you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.