Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 23, 2015

My Prayer For You

What I believe I believe is right and I would not ask or expect that you should believe what I believe simply because I believe it.
You must arrive at your own conclusions based on your own convictions, for a faith based on the conviction of others is a hollow faith indeed.
That we are allowed to petition the Almighty is a wonderous mystery and miraculous in itself.
If I were to petition on the behalf of others my petition would simply be this:
That of all the people you meet in your life I might be the worst Christian you have ever known, and in spite of that, of all the people I will have known in my life you might become the best Christian that I have ever known.
Solo Cristo Salva
d (-_-)b

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.