Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Evidence of Things Unseen

The question was,"What would it take to restore your hope." 
My answer was,"What would it take to restore my hope? That's a question I cannot answer.

When there is nothing but hope to hang onto, hope can be a very difficult and elusive thing to grasp."

The toughest part of believing in God is that God is not tangible in the sense that humans are. 
That God is not doesn't mean He is any less real, but it would truly be a lovely thing at times to be able to reach out and touch God in a very physical sense. 

I suppose that's where faith comes in, but I deeply wish there were more than that at times, to fill the void at moments like this.

“The substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.