Total Pageviews

Friday, August 3, 2018

Getting Caught In the Rain

I don't understand anymore...everyone seems angry and looking for a reason to show it.

Quick to judge, assuming the worst of others, jumping to offense and defense without knowing the full scope of a situation or the heart of the other.

Gossiping, slandering, backbiting, just being nasty in general because we can't see eye to eye at every point, because we seem hell bent on "being right".

Attacking seems easier than understanding or explaining, and I'm hard pressed to find many folks who seem to talk more about what they're for than against.

Our perspectives are askew, our priorities out of order, and the problem it seems is almost everyone else except us. (Ironic I know. I'm not any better)

We treat and speak to each other horribly, both the people we know and don't. I don't know which we treat worse.

Common courtesy, consideration and kindness seems to be dwindling, as we flaunt our arrogance and thumb our noses at God, who I'm sure must be weeping for us all...at least for now.

Is this the world my children will grow up and live in?

Where's the love people?

Where's our compassion?

Our grace?

Our mercy?

Did we leave it hanging on a cross?

Be good to yourselves sure, but much more so, for the love of God, be good to each other...

d(-_-)b
This is on my blog as well, but this place is where I see and feel so many of these issues. You can yell at me here or there...or both, but it had to be said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.