Total Pageviews

Friday, June 25, 2021

Sofa King Tired

I'm tired
Tired of being me
Tired of being confused
Tired of never knowing what I'm supposed to do
Tired of not knowing what it all means or 
where I'm supposed to fit in, in all of this chaos.
Tired of not belonging
Of feeling needed more than wanted
Tired of feeling like I'm the bad guy in every story
Tired of being the one who's always just fucked up
I'm tired
and mostly I'm tired of being lonely
Having no one to reach out to me like they wanted me as much as I want them.
Tired of never having been enough
Tired of knowing at this point, I probably never will be
All I want is to feel immersed in love and acceptance
To feel like someone believes in me
That maybe it's not too late to do something
That must be a wonderful feeling 
I didn't my know how will all end
But eventually all good things and otherwise will inevitably end
And life will simply be what I did before I died.
I'm more scared and depressed than anyone can imagine
Honestly, I don't even know why I'm writing anymore, except that it's the one thing  I can do to slow downward spiral of my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.