Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 3, 2013

2-4-68 What do you appreciate

Here's a bunch of random shit I've thought about recently with my birthday approaching...perhaps I won't see it but I've lived to see every preceding day, so I'd say the odds are I'll see tomorrow as well...

If I wake up tomorrow, I hope that is the biggest problem I have all day.

The anniversary of 45 years of fucking up. That's a lot....

Every year marked with just enough success to keep me going and just enough failure to keep me growing I suppose.

Its strange to think that my life is more than half over and for all I know it may be 99% over.

I hope I die on a Monday morning about 10 before the alarm goes off. After a nice weekend and a great night's sleep.

The days drag on, the years fly by and when it's all over I'm sure I will think to myself, "Well,  that was quick."

Life is too short to wish 5/7 of it away.

Not much matters, what matters, matters greatly though.

What matters least in life demands your attention while what matters most waits for it.

Blah, blah, blah...

Good night John Boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.