Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Just Answer the Question Please

Hear me out here, I'll be brief. I really just have a simple question...

In addition to, and perhaps because of ADHD, I sometimes have poor recall in regard to personal history and event chronology.

It seems that I can also retain some events with amazing detail. It's usually just brief moment(s) pertaining an event rather the the entirety of it.

I don't know why certain things stick and others don't, but it has at times been the catalyst to both forgiving and forgetting...not in that order perhaps.

I can at times be quite perceptive about very subtle things, not just words but situations. That said, sometimes I am a bit too certain about reality of my skewed perspective or recollection as well.

Whatever the case I tend toward the unconventional view on most things.

Blessing and curse, help and hindrance. But I do attribute what little sanity I may possess to these attributes.

So please don't misunderstand me as being less than sincere when I ask you:
How is it that I know you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.