Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Me: A to Z

I'm usually thinking one or a combination of the following things. Over the course of a day I think most of them, and I think all of them way too often.
Here's the list:

a) I don't understand you.

b) You don't understand me.

c) Do you even hear the words you're saying right now?

d) I had a lot more respect for your position before you explained it to me.

e) Do I really need this bullshit right now?
e) (alt version) Oh, this shit again. Here we go...

f) There's no way you aren't lying and only one of us is buying it.

g) No words will convince you more that you are wrong as effectively as simply allowing life bring you to that realization.
h) Everything you are asking pf me will take more time and effort on my end than you will ever understand from yours.

i) Just smile and nod.

j) Where the hell did that come from?

k) I know this must be a horrible idea because I really feel like it could be my best idea yet.

l) When I leave this item in the place I won't forget, I will have total recall of its whereabouts until I need it.

m) Surely there must be a place where there are people like me. I hope I find it one day.

n) This is how I will die.

o) I am slowly losing my mind.

p) I wish I had thought of that earlier when I was actually having that conversation.

q) I can't possibly ask you "this" because whether you answer honestly or not, I will always question which answer you gave.

r) That must be a great idea because I didn't think of it and it sounds like a total crock of shit.

s) Why are you still complaining about this? Get off your ass and do something.

t) Yes. I know. It happens to everyone. It's called life.

u) Why do I even bother speaking?

v) Stop pretending that you like me so I can do the same.

w) EVERYONE is smarter than I am.

x) Maybe, in the end, you'll see that I wasn't just a crazy fucker. That I was actually pretty cool and you just weren't there yet.

y) That wasn't nearly as awful as I thought it would be.

z) Some alcohol would really male this whole situation so much easier to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.