Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Anti Matter

The more I tell myself it shouldn't matter, and it doesn't matter, the more I realize that deep down it really does matter, to me at least. What else can I say when in the grand scheme it's just me and my feelings that really don't matter. At least it doesn't seem to affect anything.

What I do, I do for myself.
That's what I was told.
So where am I in all of this?

To have a healthy appetite without me on the menu? 

To be declared unattractive.
To be told that I am the one because that's the only real option.
To be told perhaps I was never really attractive.
To know that simple mechanics can accomplish what I am not allowed or afforded.

So then, what am I anymore?



No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.