Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Meme, Myself, and Aye

By my naivety or ignorance but never willingly, my greatest regret is that I've only ever been able to be myself, for I am both too much and not enough all at once, and I have been told outright on many an occasion. So that I am never in the position to be the person I am not (but would love to have been) and thus receive what I have always most desperately desire, in the moments I desire it most.

I feel bound to adhere to my long history of willingly choosing hopelessness over hope, in order to avoid facing the disappointment and result of who I feel I am in reality to those closest to me.

A word to the wise.... Avoid me, for I am not who you imagine me to be. I am far worse than you could possibly imagine, silently if not out loud.

I don't need to feel better, I just need to feel nothing. 

I don't know how else to cope.

-namasdave


No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.