Total Pageviews

Monday, November 2, 2015

Let's Get Physicals... Later

I got a reminder call from my doctor last Friday about my physical on Monday.

Turns out the physical appointment is actually for next Monday not this Monday.

I knew that... but I assumed incorrectly that I surely wasn't getting a reminder more than a week in advance. Who does that?

As it turns out I couldn't really afford to get a physical. So not spending the money is a plus, but I also had to drive the van with expired tags so it could have wound up costing a whole lot more than a copay.

Plus I fasted, and changed up my whole schedule only to arrive on the wrong date, a mistake easily enough avoided...

Now I'm stuck in traffic trying to get home and all I can think about is how tired and hungry I am.

I wonder if I can request that my doctor's office not call me a over a week in advance to remind me of appointments?

I wonder if I shouldn't stop assuming that I'm the one in the wrong and double check on what the actuality of things is before I assume that someone else is correct.

It's ironic that I'm usually such an a****** about such things. I usually feel like I'm pretty doggone correct, and wind up double checking in things just to find out that I'm wrong. I usually am.

Not this time though...

Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.