Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wanes Word

What are the moral and spiritual issues in the 2012 election? - Wayne Grudem - Wayne Grudem

Wow, that's all I can say here. I can't tell if I'm severely unenlightened or just evil....either way I'm in dumb struck with disbelief.

Sincerely I thought Mr. Grudem was above and beyond rubbish like this.

The implication here is that Democrats are evil, and Republicans are good which is then supported with untrue statements about what either believes.

That it's ok to vote for a candidate you don't believe in because you're really voting for the party anyway.

That freedom of religion does not include freedom from religion...

Wanes Word?
                   ...be excrement to each other.

Tell me, am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.