Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Frienemies

Hi! I'm the wrapper that came with your frozen pot pie.

I'm here for your convenience and I'll make sure your food cooks just like it would if you had used convection heating instead of radiation.

I'm really pretty handy, not to mention convenient. You like me right now, While your food is still frozen, I'm pretty easy to deal with.

But in about four minutes I'll also be the reason you burn your fingers as  you try to pry me off of your food while I cling to the top of it as though life itself depended on it.

You haven't even considered that yet, have you?

Anyway, good luck with that.

Too bad you don't have more than four minutes to heat your food...you could totally avoid me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.