Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Starving at the Banquet Table

"Today, we are drowning in data and starved for information." - Eric D Brown

"Information is free, knowledge is not." - Ian Lurie

"We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge." - John Naisbitt

“We are drowning in information, while starving for wisdom.” E.O. Wilson

"To attain knowledge, add things everyday. To attain wisdom, remove things every day." - Lao Tzu

"Everybody knows what's going on in the world. I don't even know what's going on with myself." - Matt Johnson

"There is much that I do not know and I'd like to know even less." - Martin Schuster

"I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing."  - Socrates

And at the end of the day, they settled it at Fight Club.... everyone won... kind of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.