Total Pageviews

Friday, August 27, 2021

You And Me Against the World

I wish my brain would stop.
I wish I had no desire.
I wish I had a filter.
I wish I understood the rules.
I wish I could talk to the other players.
I wish I understood.
I wish I were understood.
I wish I could feel your presence when your with me more often.
I wish you could be honest with me.
I wish I could be honest with you.
I wish I could tell you the truth.
I wish you would simply tell me the truth.
I wish I could handle the truth.
I wish I weren't so addicted to you and maybe I could make the decisions that are best for you instead of me.
This is not us and I didn't choose any of this consciously, but sadly I did choose a large part of it in certain ways.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.