Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 6, 2013

it's nice to be nice to the nice

I've never met one, that I know of and I don't know that I'd realize it if I did, but there's apparently a whole race of people I never even realized existed.

I don't know who the Wood Jews are and I'm not even sure how I should feel about meeting them, but I am curious.

They are apparently people that are deserving of respect and hospitality for some reason.

In fact, so much so that for as far back as I can remember people I don't even know, have been continually telling me just how I might be a good host to them, by advising me about what they like.

They say to me, "Wood Jew, like this or that."

They're clearly an easy going people.
I hope to meet them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.