Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Luck pt 2

(Original post)

So, my daughter Maddy (9) comes in to the house and casually and says, "Hey, look what I just found, a four leaf clover." 

Thinking that she didn't understand the rarity of her find, I told her that throughout my childhood, I used to spend hours looking for just one of these.

Her response?

"Well, I just looked down and there it was."

There must be a lesson in there somewhere...
_______________________
The lesson?

Well after thinking about it for a while, and examining my own life, I'd have to say:

1) Some of life's best memories happen when plans don't go as we had hoped and we can manage roll with that.

2) Some of the best things to be found in life are found when we aren't even looking for them.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.