Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dead Already

I was talking to a friend of mine last night about the irony of the statement "good Christian" as anyone I considered to be so would not say it of themselves.

Then he said something to me I had never considered..."The only good Christian is a dead Christian."

I agreed whole-heartedly because, as fellow believer, I knew what he meant.

However, I imagined that to anyone within the faith this could be understood quite differently from those who are not, and any agreement on that statement might be very different in sentiment and attitude depending on your view.

If you read my blog you now know the nature of my face book status for tomorrow. It seems like it has the potential to be an interesting dialogue. Perhaps I'll get the chance to hear some diverse views and learn a thing it two.

Could be good. You might even enjoy it,  but don't mess it up because you just can't get over yourself. Just relax and let it happen. Who knows, you might even learn a thing or two.

d(-_-)b

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.