Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Eat Desert First

Friend of mine had this to say to me tonight when I had inquired about his meal this evening:

Ah, let's see Roberto... I have eaten too much today... currently have vegetables and chicken heating in the microwave... but had some cake prior to that ... I know that I should do dessert after the main course, but I tend to do dessert first sometimes in case I die before I am done with the meal...

I heard this as some rather good advice and here's how I replied:

I admire your foresight. You don't hear about people choking on cake, they choke on chicken bones all the time though.

I can't imagine my final thought being," Shoot, I guess I won't be eating that that cake."

Life is like desert, enjoy when it can be enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.