Total Pageviews

Monday, October 15, 2012

Not medium, extra large

I'm getting the sense that someone here is either dead or maybe related to someone that's died.

Either recently or some time in the past.

Is that you?

Oh, I knew that. Someone on the other side has a message for you.

Wait, now I'm getting a number, its fuzzy, mighty be even or odd...could even be a double digit.

Yes it is, double digit.

Does that have any significance?

Yes, that's exactly right, I see that now.

Now, I'm being told that your relative died suddenly when their life stopped.

Does that sound about right?

And there is some sort of material item you associate with their memory?

Yes, they told me that.

Now they're telling me that you've experienced some sort of negative emotion(s), either since their death or as a result of their death.

You know what they're talking about.

They say you've got to let that go and move on.

Your loved one also wants me to tell you that I'm not a fraud and always be sure to tip generously.

Right now they're hugging you.
That's nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.