Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Doctor is Out

I just got home from the party at my neighbor's down the alley.

WOW!

Totally epic party ...they had a super loud band, and a fire pit in the back yard where you could get super drunk and then talk and laugh really loudly.

Yeah, epic, at least that's how it sounded, super big, super loud, suuuuper loooong.


Totally epic party but people are always sad to see me go and I'll bet it won't be the same now that I've left.

It better not be at least.

I bet it would have been more fun to actually be there instead of just listening to it from my bedroom while I tossed and turned.


Then I could talk about that dick who came over and squashed all the fun instead of being the dick who squashed all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.