Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I don't go to church...

I don't go to church...

by Roberto Esponja on Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 11:05pm ·
 ...I'm not looking for a church, and I have no interest in following the salesmen in the business of church.
· · · Share · Delete

  • Don Boyd and Corey Mustard like this.
    • Dustin Corey That! Is exactly how i feel. Churches today no longer have substance and lack originality. Thank God the system is exposed. Thank God for vision and clarity. My opinion; They're overated and filled with Pimps and salesmen. Can you tell I don't like church?
    • Roberto Esponja I plead the fifth.
    • Monique Gavaza
      Good points. I agree that the American Church is in need of a major overhaul. A modern reformation to re-focus Christians on what it really means to follow Christ and serve in His Kingdom. But gentlemen, please don't give up on church, not ...See More
    • Roberto Esponja I don't see not going to church as forsaking the meeting, but seeing how that "day" is tomorrow, maybe I'll go this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.