Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

me so corny

Uh huh, me so corny, uh huh ,me so corny...Rated G, for goofy.

by Roberto Esponja on Friday, June 17, 2011 at 5:10am ·
If you've got a corny joke, I'd love to "hear" it. I'd love it more if you had one that you came up with on your own.
(Let's keep it rated "G", please.)

I've got a ton of them, these are just some of the worst I've made up recently...



If one minute you're standing there minding your own business, and then next you're being attacked by an alligator...well, it's probably and insta-gator.

Q) How do masons learn best?
A) Through trowel and error.

Q) Where do Zombies live?
A) In the brain forest.

Q) What do you call a polarized hen?
A) A chick magnet

Q) What causes the Earth turn so quickly?
A) It's Bi-Polar

Q) What is the Easter Bunny's favorite music?
A) Hip-Hop

Q) Where does Santa like to swim?
A) In the North pool!

Q) What makes tooth fairies such a bad liars?
A) Because, telling the tooth is their business.

Q) What is Santa's favorite music?
A) Wrap

Q) What did the plaster say to the earthquake?
A) You crack me up.
· · · Share · Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.