Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

I hear your voice

I hear your voice, but I have no idea what it is you are saying anymore.

by Roberto Esponja on Thursday, June 16, 2011 at 1:35am ·
From my blog: http://phreshwater01.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-hear-your-voice-but-i-have-no-idea.html

A little back ground:

I wrote this tonight in the parking lot at work. (After work)

For the most part it took about half an hour. I have been pondering many of these points for a good long while, but had never actually formulated them, or directly spoken them to God as such.

I have no idea why I didn't just simply pray these things aloud, but rather wrote them down.
I certainly didn't intend to post this.

It is difficult for me to be this honest. It leaves me quite vulnerable to say the least, and I have no idea what consequences it will cause me to bear. However, I have found that if I have thought, felt or experienced it so have countless others, and so if someone reads this and somehow it helps them, well great. I can't really know what difference this will make if any, but while there are lessons that only experience can teach us, there are experiences that the lessons of others can help us to avoid.

Perhaps this will help you to avoid some of those experiences.

d(-_-)b


Actually this one will not be in the notes, so that any responses may be made with anonymity, should anyone care to do so.  It will also not be in the notes, because it's very personal, and will, I anticipate, cause offense.

Go to my blog if you think it's worth the effort.
I'll post more notes later.
· · · Share · Delete

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.