Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Be Still, and know that I am God

You're tired of hearing it. 
I'm tired of saying it.
I'm not even sure that it makes any difference to you anyway. 
You hear what you want, 
you see what you want, 
so please, by all means, do what you want...
I'll be here when you're done,
and I won't need to say I told you so. 

Silence will suffice.

In time you'll find that silence, 
that deep down in your soul silence, 
is quite a lovely sound 
when you finally tire of hearing your own voice, 
you see the futility of shaking your fist in the air, 
and you begin to feel the emptiness of your own words. 

Be still then...and listen. 
I will be there, as I always have...waiting.

d(-_-)b

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.