Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 9, 2012

The Evil in my Heart

This week I face an ugliness about  myself I never thought I would find, and I just can't seem to shake the shame of it.


This week I listened to Chase's playlist on Pandora and I heard this:

Eyes On Fire (Zeds Dead Remix) by Blue Foundation


I really, no I mean REALLY enjoyed it...

Just so you know, this is how Pandora describes it..
______________________________________________

Features of This Track
rock influences
beats made for dancing
affected backup vocals
thin backup vocal performance
 ______________________________________________

Looks like they failed to mention something.
Not just something, a BIG something.

It's dub-step.
Barely, but it is.


Yep, you read it here first...

I liked dub-step this week.
It seems drum n bass' evil twin is trying to make its way into my heart.

We all have our issues, some of us hide them better than others, but my goal here is honesty.
I just hope you can see past this one.

Pray for me...please...if you believe at all that there's a God in heaven, pray for me.




(What the hell is happening to me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You know you want to, so say it already...no one's going to be offended.